Home Insurance

Whether you require buildings, contents or both, we can take care of all your household insurance requirements, guaranteeing you are protected against all eventualities.

Buildings insurance protects the structure of your home, including drives, patios and outbuildings. The amount your home is insured for reflects how much it would cost to rebuild, which is not necessarily the same as its market value.

Contents insurance protects your possessions against loss, damage, catastrophe and, optionally, accidental damage. The policy can also protect your belongings while you are away from home, such as on holiday. Generally, major insurers offer a sum, of around £40,000 or higher, which means you don’t need to calculate the value of individual items.

With access to all the leading insurance companies, we can search the market to find the best policy for your needs, providing the widest cover at the best available price, tailored to your specific requirements.

With flood and storm damage an increasing risk, it is essential to make sure you are appropriately insured. As required, we can advise on accidental damage, personal possessions, home emergency cover and legal expenses.

We are happy to advise you on the level of cover you need to have. We can also arrange insurance if you own a holiday home or any additional property.

Need advice? Get in touch.

Call 01225 707575 Monday to Friday
Complete our enquiry form

    Get in touch

    We have been providing insurance solutions for commercial and personal clients since 1965.

    Our Network

    Membership of the Willis Towers Watson Networks gives us access to leading insurers globally.

    Dedicated Claims

    We pride ourselves on the level of personal service which extends to our dedicated claims service.

    Want to talk about Home Insurance?