It is important that you have the appropriate level of insurance cover in place. Typical risks you may face include damage to property and injury to third parties, not to mention lost or damaged equipment, tools and vehicles.
There are plenty of ‘off the shelf’ cheap insurance policies available, but they won’t necessarily provide the protection you need and in the event of a claim, you may find you’re under-insured or not insured at all. Equally, you may find you’re paying for cover you don’t need.
With many years’ experience arranging insurance for tradespeople and our access to all the leading insurers and specialist providers, we can provide cover that is tailored to your exact needs, ensuring you are protected against the liabilities of your contract and any risks of the job.
Whether you’re a bricklayer, a carpenter, a plumber, an electrician, a heating engineer or otherwise, we can advise on the cover you need, based on the requirements of the job and the nature of the work. We will offer expert guidance and support every step of the way.
See below for what your cover can include:
- Public Liability – covering third party injury, illness, loss and damage
- Employers Liability – this covers you against any claims from all employees who have been injured or have become ill as a result of working for you
- Contract works – designed to cover work that is underway on a building site against fires, floods, vandalism or theft
- Plant & tools – covering you against loss or damage
- Van & fleet – with this you are protected against theft, damage and legal liability to third parties
- Personal accident – covering personal accident and injury
- Professional Indemnity – intended to cover you against inadequate advice or services
We have been providing insurance solutions for commercial and personal clients since 1965.
Membership of the Willis Towers Watson Networks gives us access to leading insurers globally.
We pride ourselves on the level of personal service which extends to our dedicated claims service.