Retail & Shop Insurance
We understand that retail businesses are very diverse, each facing their own specific risks, with different insurance requirements. Whether you own a shop, salon, wholesaler or are an online retailer, we will gain a firsthand understanding of your business and build up an individual risk profile.
With access to many of the leading UK insurers and specialist underwriters, we can ‘shop’ around to find the best product for your needs, tailoring cover to meet your specific requirements, with enhanced wording if necessary.
We appreciate how important it is to keep trading and how such issues as damage to stock or property, customer-related complications and supply chain issues can interrupt business. In the event of a claim, we will provide a speedy response and we will work hard to reach a satisfactory conclusion, getting you back on your feet as quickly as possible.
See below for what your cover can include:
- Glass & shop front – offering protection against loss, damage, fires, floods, theft and vandalism
- Public /products liability – protecting you against public loss or injury due to your business
- Employers liability – this covers you against claims made by employees who have been injured or have become ill as a result of working for your business
- Stock & contents – covering stock, contents and all equipment at your premises
- Business interruption – this covers you against loss of income your business may suffer after disaster
- Goods in transit – protecting stock whilst goods are being transported
- Legal expenses – offering cover against potential costs of legal action
- Motor – covering commercial vehicles and vans against loss or damage
We have been providing insurance solutions for commercial and personal clients since 1965.
Membership of the Willis Towers Watson Networks gives us access to leading insurers globally.
We pride ourselves on the level of personal service which extends to our dedicated claims service.