Property Insurance

Whether you are a private individual, property developer, property manager or part of a residents’ association, you need to protect your building assets and revenue, whilst meeting the obligations of lease and tenancy agreements.

We will take the time to establish your needs and the particular risks you face, searching a panel of property insurers to find the best product for your circumstances. If necessary, we can recommend a specialist insurance provider, particularly if your property is listed or period.

We can also advise on overseas properties, second homes and void properties, ensuring your property is insured against potential risks at a very competitive rate.

See below for what your cover can include:

Need advice? Get in touch.

Call 01225 707575 Monday to Friday
Complete our enquiry form

    Get in touch
    • Residential property – protecting landlords against damage, breakage, cost of replacements, theft and property owner’s liability
    • Unoccupied property – covering theft and damage including water, weather, storm and fire damage
    • Rental income – offering you protection against rental arrears and covering legal expenses
    • Overseas property – covering main homes, second homes and holiday homes abroad from damage and loss
    • Business assets – protecting business properties from damage, loss and theft

    We have been providing insurance solutions for commercial and personal clients since 1965.

    Our Network

    Membership of the Willis Towers Watson Networks gives us access to leading insurers globally.

    Dedicated Claims

    We pride ourselves on the level of personal service which extends to our dedicated claims service.

    Want to talk about Property Insurance?